The BSMMC has established Ethical Committee to oversee the institution's investigations and research. This committee must approve any research projects supported by the government or non-government agencies, as well as college-sponsored research studies and publications in professional journals.
- To conduct an unbiased, competent, and timely review of proposed research/studies' ethics.
- To help protect the dignity, rights, safety, and well-being of all current and potential study participants.
- To address the principle of justice, which states that the advantages and burdens of research should be evenly distributed across all groups and classes in society, taking into account age, gender, economic status, culture, and ethnicity.
- Political, institutional, professional, and market influences will have no bearing on the ethical committee.
- To ensure that the ethics of continuing research/studies are maintained.
- The committee will adhere to all necessary regulatory standards as well as applicable legislation.